- Transcripts must be requested in writing or through WebXpress.
- Faxed, phoned or emailed requests are not accepted.
- Any written request should include the signed name of the student (not type written).
- Students who have financial aid or business obligations (i.e., exit interviews or outstanding tuition payments) are not eligible for transcripts until all obligations with the university are settled.
- Transcripts cost $3 per copy for regular service. Same day transcripts are $10 (in-person requests only).
- Acceptable forms of payment for mail and in-person requests are cash, checks and money orders. Checks should be made payable to Stevenson University.
- WebXpress ordering requires payment by credit card only.
- Allow at least three working days for transcript processing. Longer processing times may occur during certain times of the year such as graduation, registration, etc.
- Transcripts being held for final grades or posting of degree information must be submitted either in person or by mail only.
- A photo ID is required when picking up a transcript.
Options for Ordering a Transcript
Transcript request forms are available in the Registrar’s Office (DC 212 Greenspring Campus). Payment is due when the form is submitted. The regular service fee is $3 for transcripts mailed or picked-up within 3 business days. Same day service is available when transcript requests are made in-person, in the Registrar’s Office, for a cost of $10.
Online Through WebXpress
- Check to be sure that you do not have a restriction from Student Accounts, University Library, or other obligation. To check this, click on “View and Print Your Unofficial Transcripts.” If you are able to view your transcripts, then there is no restriction on your record. If you are not able to view your transcripts, please contact our office at 443-334-2206 and we can give you instructions on resolving the transcript restriction.
- Select “Official Transcript Request” from the main student menu.
- Select “Transcript Type.” Only Master’s level students (current, previous or graduated) should select “GR Graduate.” Associate, Bachelor, and Non-degree seeking students (current, previous or graduated) should select “01 Undergraduate.”
- Select “Delivery Method.” Select “P Print” for a printed paper copy. Select “S eSCRIP SAFE” for an electronic copy. Print copies require a mailing address or may be picked up in the Registrar’s Office. Electronic copies require an email address or you may select a recipient from the receiver list.
- For print copies:
- Enter the “Mail to Name” which is the name of the person, school, or business to whom you are sending your transcript. If you wish to pick up your transcript from the Registrar’s Office, enter the words “Hand Carry” on that line.
- Enter the address lines. The limit is 30 characters per line. You may need to abbreviate or use multiple address lines.
- Enter the city, state and zip code on the lines below where indicated.
- Use the drop down box to select the number of copies to be sent. Remember each copy costs $3.
- Click on “Submit.”
- For electronic copies: (Official only) **Please note: electronic transcripts are not available for students who attended before 1985.**
- Choose a recipient from the receiver list OR
- Enter the name of the person receiving the transcript and
- Enter the receiving person’s email address.
- Click on “Submit.”
- This will take you to the “Make a Payment” screen.
- Enter the amount to pay and credit card information.
- Click on “Submit.”
- If you are a current student, you will receive a confirmation email to your SU email address.
A downloadable form is available online. If you are unable to download the request form, a written letter can be substituted. Students should include their name and any previous names used, social security number, approximate dates of attendance if before 1985, daytime phone number, and the address to which the transcript is to be mailed. Written requests require the student’s original signature. Students should indicate whether they need an official or unofficial transcript. Written requests should be mailed to:
Attention: Transcript Request
1525 Greenspring Valley Road
Stevenson, MD 21153